KingLED UL Series
KingLED KP Series
King Plus LED grow lights are always the most asked about. Why? Their price point. King Plus offers some powerful LED grow lights when it comes to wattage equivalent and they are almost always selling for less than $200. So why so cheap? Is it worth it? Compared to other LED grow lights I’ve seen its fairly cheap. We’ll go over all of that and more so you can make the right decision for your garden in this King Plus 1500W LED Grow Light Review.
10 watt chips make it brighter for better light penetration
Full Spectrum – touches the most important ranges for both veg and flower
Feels durable and made of quality materials
Simple plug and play
Impressive light coverage, and light penetration
Power draw at the wall is 386 watts – Better harvests than what we have had with 400W HPS
Exhaust fans fail – more on this below
Can not connect multiple units – no daisy chain throughout grow room
When it comes to LED grow lights, you look at 3 things: light penetration, spectrum, and coverage at the proper height. The King Plus 1500W LED Grow Light is probably best suitable for grow rooms or grow tents under 4.5′ x 4.5′. What separates it from other lower-priced LED Grow Lights is the fact that it uses 10-watt chips, which allow for a brighter, more efficient light when it comes down to the canopy and the harvest – more penetration, more buds.
Digging a little deeper, these lights are in more than an affordable price range. Considering the brightness and the price of this unit, we believe that this one is a no-brainer.
Still not convinced? In that case, continue reading. Below is a detailed analysis of this amazing LED grow light
A complete analysis of the King Plus 1500W Double Chips LED Grow Light
Over the past few years, the LED grow light technology has been leaping like insane. A great example of the technology leaping forward is an amazing King Plus 1500W Double Chips LED Grow Light.
An amazing 10W double chip LEDs can output up to 1500 watts of energy towards your plant. You see, the 10W chips are actually made of 2 5W chips laid out in a grid pattern. These are twice as bright as normal LEDs.
The double chip LEDs provide a uniform light and PAR value of 660 directly below the unit. The life expectancy of the unit is 50,000 hours and it has a “Zender protector” that makes sure the unit will continue to work even if some of the LEDs die.
One of the best things about LED grow panels is the way that they can work with various light ranges at once. This is accomplished by embeddings diverse hued LEDs and also IR and UV chips in with the general mix of onboard LEDs.
Full range LED grow lights are outlined particularly to create the correct wavelengths of light that are utilized by your cannabis plants. The grow light discharges a purplish shading because of the diverse hued chips that are being utilized at the same time.
The right light range contains a mix of red, blue, yellow and white lights. Over those hues, infrared and ultraviolet are likewise included. Every one of these ranges together makes up the impacts of summer day sunlight.
Coverage & Light Height
This King Plus LED Grow Light has solid coverage in the veg stage of roughly 5′ x 5′. When you switch to flowering, I would not exceed a 4.5′ x 4.5′ grow area. This easily provides light for up to 10 plants. I think you could flower easily up to 5×5 if you raised the light a few inches.
Suspending the King Plus Double Chip LED Grow Light is very simple to do. With the included free-hanging snares, you can associate each clip to the metal eyelets situated on the top side of the panel.
Changing them is simple since they fasten into position and can be moved up or down easily. In any case, making sense of the stature that you have to suspend the panel over your plant’s covering can take a touch of experimentation.
You will see the recommended light height and coverage in the image to left.
This is where I feel there can be some improvement. Not only did it appear that each fan was spinning at a different speed, but after only 17-18 days into veg, one fan began to make noise and failed a few days later. Luckily, these LEDs do run fairly cool, however, they need cooling for internal components which did worry me a little. Having a normal oscillating fan in the tent took care of any additional heat that could have been disruptive, but the remaining 2 fans did the job and kept the light cool enough to get through the entire cycle.
KingLED 1500W Summary
- HIGH QUALITY LED GROW LIGHT: KingLED grow light has adopted the newest LM301B LEDs and 10 times Optical Condenser to provide high PAR output, high energy efficiency with 2.8 umol/J while improving light penetration. Perfect for 4’x4’ vegetative coverage and 3.5’x3.5’ flowering coverage
- FULL SPECTRUM LED GROW LIGHT: The proportion of the spectrum has been adjusted in order to provide more matching spectrum for MJ, provides full spectrum lighting of natural light for plants, veg and bloom modes are designed to provide proper light for plants in different growth stages from seedling to flowering to greatly increase your harvest
- COST-EFFECTIVE LED GROW LIGHT: Different from the traditional HPS, Our 1500W LED light adopts a high-tech SMD LEDs and reflector technology , compares to traditional 600W HPS/MH while consuming only 195W! It provides brighter light and save more electricity which also can save a lot of money for you
- DURABLE LED GROW LIGHT:Multiple high-speed mute fans and upgraded aluminum radiators enable the light bulb to work at 50°F to 60°F that is lower than other lamps. In a lower temperatures, your plant won’t be burned which could increase your lighting time and promote plant growth, Super long use time, so that you do not have to change the light frequently
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICE: 3 years Professional Service and free return for 90 days. KingLED Laboratory has more than seven years of sales with after-sale service team professional in design, sales and production for the best products and service for the majority of customers. If you have any questions, please contact us freely, and we will reply within 24 hours to provide you a satisfactory result
With a life expectancy of 50,000 hours, the King Plus 1500W Double Chips LED Grow Light is made to last for many seasons. The 10W double chip LEDs are powerful and equipped with Zender protectors. All of this tells us that a lot of hard work has been put into these.
The unit is very efficient and the quality is more than superb and surprisingly, the price is quite low.
The company is quite confident about the quality too. They offer an amazing 3-year warranty to guarantee the lasting efficiency of their product. We also have to mention that their customer service is amazing. Quite responsive – they answer to e-mails within the next 24 hours.
Overall, we are very pleased with this unit and we would recommend it to both beginner and professional indoor growers.