Does Colloidal Silver safely make feminized marijuana seeds from your female plants?
The answer is yes. This Colloidal Silver Review is brief and to the point. If you are looking to make your own feminized marijuana seeds just like professional breeders and seedbanks do, use Colloidal Silver.
Trace Minerals Research Colloidal Silver is a product that I have been using for the better part of 4 years to make feminized seeds from my best mother plants.
Colloidal Silver is an organic mineral solution that most professional breeders and seedbanks use to create feminized seeds for their commercial strains to sell on the retail market. It is the preferred method for making 100% feminized seeds due to the organic minerals in Colloidal Silver and its results that it has delivered in gardens and farms worldwide for many years. Colloidal Silver is also commonly used as a dietary supplement.
Trace Minerals Research Colloidal Silver Review
- Easy to use, minimal risk
- Proper Silver PPM to induce female sex reversal to produce pollen
- Affordable – Less than purchasing a small pack of feminized marijuana seeds, pollen created from one treatment can produce 1000s of seeds by using very little Colloidal Silver
- Commonly used in gardens and farms worldwide – Trace Minerals Research Colloidal Silver is a top selling brand for good reason, it works!
- Organic minerals used to create Trace Minerals Research Colloidal Silver mean that it is safe for consumption, therefore there is no concern that seeds would be chemically altered
- I used this product – it works every single time
What to know about Colloidal Silver
Yes, there are other brands out there. Some products on the market simply will not work. You have be sure that you are purchasing from a reliable manufacturer, becuase people do attempt to make their own solution and sell it online. So beware before you buy a bottle simply because it’s cheaper than the rest.
In order to deliver results in your garden and fully reverse your mother plant to create pollen to use to make feminized seeds, the Collodial Silver you use must have a minimum of 30 PPM of silver. The biggest factor in reversing your females to produce pollen sacs and then of course pollen is the Silver PPM levels in your solution. Trace Minerals Research Colloidal Silver is 30 PPM of Silver. That is the minimum recommended PPM, I would not try anything higher than 100 PPM as that may actually harm or suffocate your plant.
I have written a complete tutorial on how to use Colloidal Silver to create your own feminized marijuana seeds and you can visit that complete tutorial below.
Learn how to Create your own feminized marijuana seeds →
How to use Colloidal Silver
Onset of flowering
Start spraying desired area or entire plant where you would like to reverse buds to pollen sacs.
Plant after 7-9 days
Your plant may begin to look different or even stressed, this is ok.
Pollen sacs start forming
After 12 to 14 days of Colloidal Silver treatment, male pollen sacs will start forming.
Spray Colloidal Silver until pollen sacs have begun to open
Collect as much pollen as you can. I prefer storing pollen in glass, in a cool dark place.