Caryophyllene, Humulene, Limonene
7 – 9 weeks
1 – 3
8 – 9 weeks
3, 6, 12, 24
Thin Mint Feminized Origin
Thin Mint Feminized strain is a phenotype of the legendary Girl Scout Cookies strain. It was developed out of a cross of Durban Poison and the legendary OG Kush. This is a rare gem hybrid strain and one of the highest potentials in the cannabis market. Thin Mint Feminized is slightly Indica dominant with about 60% Indica and slightly Sativa with levels of about 40%.
Germinating Thin Mint Feminized Seeds
The paper towel method is the easiest and cheapest way to germinate feminized cannabis seeds. It generally uses materials found in the house with no need to any additional equipment.
Here is a quick guide to using the paper towel method to germinate Thin Mint Feminized Seeds.
- Choose materials – First, growers will need Thin Mint Feminized Seeds, purified water, tweezers, paper towels, and a dinner plate.
- Moisten paper towels – Place paper towels into the water. Then, wring the towels out to make sure there is no excess water.
- Place a towel on the plate – Place a paper towel on the plate, keep the other one close by for later use.
- Put seeds on the towel – Take the Thin Mint Feminized Seeds and place them on top of the paper towel on top of the plate. Leave about an inch of space between each of the seeds.
- Place the second towel on top – Put the second paper towel over the top of the seeds. Add additional water to keep everything moist; however, be careful to make sure it isn’t too wet.
- Check for excess water – Lift the paper towels to check if there is any standing water on the plate beneath.
- Put the plate away – Place the plate in a drawer or cupboard. Any other warm, dark place will suffice.
- Leave seeds for 24-120 hours – Make sure the seeds stay moist and never allow them to become dry. Check on the seeds regularly.
- Plant seeds – as soon as the seeds sprout a taproot, they are ready to be planted. Transfer the germinated seeds in moist soil with fertilizer for the seedling to grow fast and healthy.
The procedure is straightforward to follow to germinate your Thin Mint Feminized Seeds.
Growing Thin Mint Feminized
Thin Mint Feminized seeds are a great choice for gardeners, both new and expert growers. The strain is easy to cultivate and provides an average yield. If you stay in a warm and moderately humid climate, Thin Mint Feminized plants can perform well outdoors. Otherwise, growing your Thin Mint Feminized strain indoors is more suitable through the ‘Sea of Green’ low-stress training method. It does well with an extra nutrition boost and likes an environment treated with compost teas. Their Indica genes strain makes the plants grow up to short to medium height with a bushy appearance.
Thin Mint Feminized hybrid takes about 9 to 10 weeks to flower and become ready for harvesting. When grown indoors, you can expect to get an average yield of 11 ounces per square meter. Thin Mint Feminized cannabis plants grown in an outdoor setting can be expected to yield about 13 ounces of quality buds per plant. This strain is normally ready for harvesting in late September to early October.
Thin Mint Feminized Seeds
Thin Mint Feminized provides an aroma that will leave you salivating. Have you ever cultivated your own Thin Mint Feminized seeds? At Premium cultivars, you are guaranteed to receive only the best Thin Mint Feminized seeds. Our seeds have been tested for genetic viability and authenticity, and your order arrives at your doorstep in discreet packaging. Make your order today and enjoy the benefits of home-grown Thin Mint Feminized seeds from Premium Cultivars. This is a strain that no connoisseur should lack.
Thin Mint Feminized FAQs
How long does Thin Mint Feminized seeds take to germinate?
Thin Mint Feminized seeds take 24 to 120 hours to germinate following the paper towel method.
What is the Thin Mint Feminized flower time?
Thin Mint Feminized seeds flower time is 10 to 12 weeks.
How long does it take Thin Mint Feminized to grow?
Thin Mint Feminized takes 11 to 13 weeks to grow, ready for harvesting.
Does Thin Mint Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
Thin Mint Feminized seedlings love nutrients boosted hydroponic medium but will also do well in rich soil in warm and humid climates.
How tall does Thin Mint Feminized grow?
Thin Mint Feminized plants grow to a medium height of 80 to 100 cm.
Where is the best place to Thin Mint Feminized seeds in the USA?
The best place to get Thin Mint Feminized seeds for sale in the USA is Premium Cultivars.
Are there any other names for Thin Mint Feminized?
Thin Mint Feminized is also known as ‘Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies’ or ‘Thin Mint GSC.’