Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene
|Strain Type|| |
30 in – 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
3 – 6
|Flowering Time|| |
8 – 9 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
Origin of Tangie Feminized
The superior genetics of Tangie feminized seeds is what makes it a top-shelf cannabis choice for every grower. It is a descendant of Skunk 1 and California Orange.
Germinating Tangie Feminized seeds
Germinating Tangie Feminized seeds is a straightforward process. If you are using the paper towel technique, these are the nine steps that you should follow to guarantee successful germination of your seeds:
- Collect all the necessary materials for germination: This includes paper towels and dishes. Most importantly, do not forget to bring your seeds and have access to plenty of water.
- Place a paper towel on a dish and seeds on top. Remember to leave space between each seed.
- Sprinkle moisture in the seeds. The paper towel should be moist, not et. Therefore, pull it up from the dish to see if there is water on the bottom. If you notice moisture, then the paper towels are too wet.
- Cover the seeds with another paper towel and spray water on top for additional moisture. Again, be keen not to drench the seeds n moisture.
- Cover the dish with its cover and place it in a drawer in a dark room.
- Ensure that the temperature is warm and dark.
- The paper towels should not dry up. Therefore, keep checking on your seeds, adding moisture if necessary.
- After about 72 hours, your seeds will have germinated into seedlings.
- After germination is successful, transfer your seedlings into a growing medium. For Tangie Feminized seeds, the soil is best for maximum growth.
Growing Tangie Feminized seeds
Tangie Feminized plants usually bloom into attractive tall plants, thanks to their Sativa heritage. You should expect your Tangie Feminized cannabis plants to need extra support because they are generally slender. Also, prune the low-growing nodes and immediately spray water to boost growth and help nutrition reach the flowers.
The more you pamper your Tangie Feminized cannabis plants, the more you will gain from growing these seeds. You will benefit from high-quality maximum yields.
The best place to grow your Tangie Feminized cannabis seeds is in an area of Mediterranean climate. Ensure to protect your Tangie Feminized cannabis plants from harsh weather conditions like strong winds because the branches are usually slender and may easily break.
The beautiful and familiar aroma of Tangie Feminized seeds is not all that makes it unique.
Although there are so many benefits to reap from growing Tangie Feminized cannabis seeds, a grower considering these Sativa-dominant seeds should have some level of experience growing seeds. Tangie Feminized seeds need strict and proper care. This fragrant treat does best when planted in soil, rewarding the grower with high yields.
Tangie Feminized FAQs
How long does Tangie Feminized take to germinate?
It takes about 72 hours for Tangie Feminized seeds to grow as long as optimal conditions are present.
What is the Tangie Feminized flower time?
The flowering period of Tangie Feminized seeds is 7-9 weeks.
How long does it take Tangie Feminized to grow?
It takes approximately four months for Tangie Feminized seeds to mature and be ready for harvest.
Does Tangie Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
Soil is the best medium for growing Tangie Feminized seeds because of the simplicity of the system.
How tall does Tangie Feminized grow?
Tangie Feminized seeds grow to a height of 30-78 inches.
Where is the best place to Tangie Feminized in the USA?
Purchase viable Tangie Feminized seeds from a well-known cannabis seeds provider in the USA, Premium Cultivars.
Are there any other names for Tangie Feminized?