Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
|Strain Type|| |
30 in – 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
1 – 3
|Flowering Time|| |
8 – 9 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Origin
Sour Kush is also known as “Sour OG Kush.” It results from crossing OG Kush with Sour Diesel.
Germinating Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Premium Cultivars indicates that Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds germinate well using the paper towel method. Below are the steps to be followed:
- If you want to cultivate your own Sour Kush Feminized cannabis Seeds, you’ll need gardening gear like gloves and plates.
- Before you begin cleaning, soak some paper towels in water for a few minutes. Using a ringer, wring out the damp paper towels and discard them.
- Keep two paper towels on hand, so you don’t have to go hunting for one later.
- Distribute your Sour Kush Seeds on a piece of fabric. It would help if you spaced cannabis seeds one inch apart for best results.
- After that, use the first towel to cover the seeds. Add extra water if required, but be careful not to overdo it.
- Raise the paper towels to check for more moisture on the plate underneath any standing water.
- When you’re through with the plate, store it in a cupboard or drawer. It doesn’t matter where you are as long as it’s warm and dark.
- To avoid drying out the seeds, keep the moisture level consistent for the first 20 to 120 hours of germination.
- Keep an eye out for anything strange, and don’t be scared to look into it.
- Now that your Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds have sprouted, it’s time to put them in soil.
Growing Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce buds 99.9% of the time, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor growing. Sour Kush Seeds can be moderately challenging to grow, especially for beginners. Start producing Sour Kush if you want to get the most cannabis for your money. There’s a lot of cannabis growing from these seeds. Cannabis that is cultivated in the ground has a unique advantage over other types. However, don’t be mistaken; there’s nothing such as perfect soil. You need soil that’s rich in nutrients and well-drained for it to be successful.
It would help if you correctly watered your Sour Kush for it to flourish. Giving it a good watering every 1-3 days will help keep it healthy. Finally, if you don’t want your plants to wither, discolour, or curl, avoid overwatering them. When watering your plants, be sure to do it carefully and often if you want to get the most from them.
The Sour Kush cannabis plant does best in controlled circumstances (about 21°C), although it can handle slight temperature fluctuations. You can avoid a failed harvest by avoiding severe temperature changes. The optimum relative humidity (RH) varies with the stage of development.
Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds FAQs
How long does Sour Kush Feminized take to germinate?
After approximately three days of soaking, the Sour Kush Feminized Seeds should germinate as long as you keep them in the dark, moist location.
What is the Sour Kush Feminized flower time?
It takes anywhere between 7-9 weeks for this breed to start flowering, but it might vary based on the growing conditions.
How long does it take Sour Kush Feminized to grow?
These seedlings begin growing fast as soon as they are planted and continue to do so for several weeks till they are ready to be harvested.
Does Sour Kush Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
Sour Kush thrives on well-drained soil, has enough nutrients, and is well-aerated.
How tall does Sour Kush Feminized grow?
Expect your plant to grow to a height of approximately 78 inches, so it is still ideal for growing it in confined spaces.
Where is the best place to Sour Kush Feminized in the USA?
When it comes to the finest Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds, look nowhere else other than Premium Cultivars. Sour Kush Feminized is available in various quantities, and bulk cannabis may be purchased by people who need a large amount.
Are there any other names for Sour Kush Feminized?
Yes, Sour Kush is also known as “Sour OG Kush.”