Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
|Strain Type|| |
> 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
1 – 3
|Flowering Time|| |
8 – 9 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
OG Kush Feminized Origin
The term OG stands for Original Gangster. OG Kush seeds are a hybrid of two amazing cannabis strains, namely Chemdawg and Hindu Kush. The strain is originally from California and gained its popularity in the 1990s. Later, it came to become a favorite for the people of Los Angeles.
**OG Kush Feminized Aroma: OG Kush Feminized has an aroma that gives a satisfactory experience to every user globally. Its unique aroma include earthy, pine and wood.
Germinating OG Kush Feminized seeds
The process of germinating OG Kush seeds is pretty easy to hack. Successful germination does not require many materials and the method involves no complexities. To fully germinate OG Kush cannabis seeds, follow these 9 steps:
- Gather materials – Put together OG Kush Feminized seeds from a trusted dealer, filtered water, tweezers, paper towels, and a dinner plate.
- Moisten paper towels – Grab the paper towels and put them in water till fully wet, then wring them out to get rid of excess water.
- Place paper towel on plate – Take one of the towels and put it on the plate, keep another close for step 5.
- Place OG Kush seeds onto the towel – Take the OG Kush seeds and place them on the plate with the towel, keeping a separation distance of one inch between each seed.
- Cover seeds with a paper towel – Take the next moist towel and cover the seeds.
- Ensure there’s no excess water – Grab both towels on the plate and carefully lift them up from the plate to ensure there is no standing water beneath.
- Store the seeds – A cool and dry place is the most convenient environment for germination so you could place them in a cupboard or drawer.
- Leave seeds for 20-120 hours – Frequently monitor the seeds to ensure they are warm and moist always. You should also check for the sprouting of taproots.
- Transplant seeds – When you notice that the taproots have sprouted, it is time to transplant the seeds.
Growing OG Kush Feminized seeds
Growing OG Kush Feminized seeds can be an uphill task especially for inexperienced growers. However, the produce from the plants makes every effort worth it. OG Kush Feminized is quite resilient to simple diseases and breakages and is not easily invaded by pests. However, the plant is usually at risk of bud rot and thus a grower has to keep a close eye for this. The OG Kush strain seeds have the potential to grow both indoors and outdoors but a higher yield will be expected for those who choose to grow it outdoors. The plant has an intense lime green color and flowers within 7 to 9 weeks.
For those who choose to grow OG Kush Feminized seeds for sale outdoors, the plant usually does well in warm climates especially when complemented with plenty of sunshine. It requires a temperature of about 65 to 80 Fahrenheit. The plant’s flowering season is mostly in October. If given a good eye, each plant gives an approximate of 16 ounces outdoors.
Indoor plantation requires hydroponic setups and a good tent setup because the plant has the capability to grow over 78 inches in height. Once flowering occurs, the harvest is ready and is hung out to dry. A good indoor plantation has the potential to yield up to 17 -18 ounces per square meter. A good circulation of CO2 can also boost your yield up to 20%. However, in the wrong hands, the yield can be frustrating.
Feminized OG Kush Feminized seeds
The intriguing high quality is the most remarkable quality of the OG Kush strain. Even with other strains of cannabis in existence, OG Kush manages to maintain its dominance in the market and its influence on the users is unmatched.
Despite the difficulty in growing the OG Kush Feminized seeds, the yields prove worthwhile with every plant having the capacity to yield 16 ounces outdoors and 17 ounces per square meter indoors. Flowering also takes a minimal time of 7 to 9 weeks and thus doesn’t take long to give the growers returns.
OG Kush Feminized FAQs
How long do OG Kush Feminized take to germinate?
Given the good conditions of moisture, warmth and ample darkness, a grower should expect sprouting within 6 days.
What is the OG Kush Feminized flower time?
Regardless of whether the plant is grown indoors or outdoors, flowering will happen if the conditions are right. This process happens within 7 to 9 weeks.
How long does it take OG Kush Feminized to grow?
Once the seeds have been transplanted, a grower should expect the plants to grow and mature within 7 to 9 weeks.
Does OG Kush Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
Hydroponics provide the best medium for growth when the plant is grown indoors but soil works best for an outdoor plantation.
How tall does OG Kush Feminized grow?
Growers can expect OG Kush cannabis seeds to grow to heights of above 78 inches.
Where is the best place to OG Kush Feminized in the USA?
Because the strain is originally from California, this makes it the best place to get quality products. However, its popularity in Los Angeles also vouches for good quality from the area. If you are looking to the best quality OG Kush Feminized, the go-to source is Premium Cultivars.
Are there any other names for OG Kush Feminized?
OG Kush Feminized is also popularly known as Premium OG Kush.