Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
30 in – 78 in
3 – 6
8 – 9 weeks
3, 6, 12, 24
Fire OG Feminized origin
With a background that is outstanding by any measure, Fire OG is a child of Indica royalty OG Kush and San Fernando Valley OG Kush.
Germinating God’s Gift Feminized seeds
The following is a step-by-step guide to ensure that you get the most out of your feminized Fire OG seeds during the germination phase:
- Collect all the necessary items- you will need your Fire OG Kush seeds, paper towels, two plates or a plastic container with a lid, a glass of water, and a water sprayer.
- Place seed on a paper towel.
- Mist with room temperature water inside a container.
- Throughout, this container must be dark, warm, and humid.
- Using warm water, spray the towel and seal it with a lid or plate.
- Put your container in a warm location and leave it.
- Every several hours, uncover the container and shower the seed with water till it opens. Your seed will not grow if the towels are allowed to dry out. The towel should be damp but not soaked.
- Immediately you observe the seed opening, get your next growing media ready.
- Whenever the seed opens up and shows the very first white tap root, it is time to transplant it to the next growing media (soil, peat, coco) in a tiny cup, plug, or jiffy.
Growing Fire OG Feminized seeds
Fire OG feminized seeds are tough to cultivate and should only be undertaken by seasoned growers. That is not to say that she is not worth a shot. Remember that Fire OG prefers a dry climate with consistently warm temperatures and sufficient air movement.
Outdoors, feminized Fire OG could yield 15 oz per plant and blooms from mid-to-late October. Growing Fire OG is best done in a warm Mediterranean or southern region. The average yield is 14oz/m2 when cultivated indoors, and the flowering duration is 10-11 weeks.
Harvest at 9-10 weeks if you would like a more energetic high. However, letting it go all the way to 11 to 12 weeks will result in a calmer and indica-like high. The Fire OG plant will reach a medium height, when fully matured. Its nice foliage to bud ratio and a decent bit of stretch, making trimming a breeze.
Feminized Fire OG seeds
With Fire OG feminized, both experienced users and cultivators alike will find a trustworthy companion. Whereas the plant has a longer flowering period than some others, the benefits are simply too great to ignore.
Thanks to these feminized seeds from Premium Cultivars, growing this herb is anticipated to be more productive than ever before.
Cultivators will never have to bother about sorting out and discarding male plants again. An all-female batch promotes a higher overall output, which means there will be more to share when harvest time arrives. Why should you settle for less when there is a surefire way to get more?
Fire OG Feminized FAQs
How long does Fire OG Feminized take to germinate?
Using the paper towel method, your Fire OG feminized cannabis seeds should sprout in two to five days. Just ensure they are kept moist and in a warm, dark setting.
What is the Fire OG Feminized flower time?
The flowering time for most Indica varieties is 7 to 9 weeks. However, Fire OG feminized cannabis seeds bloom for several weeks longer and are ready in 10 to 12 weeks.
How long does it take Fire OG Feminized to grow?
In an outdoor environment, your Feminized Fire OG seeds will fully develop in 10-12 weeks. For an indoor setting, you can adjust the environment of your seeds to make them mature faster.
Does Fire OG Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
Seasoned cultivators prefer growing the Fire OG feminized in hydro as it has greater yields. Nonetheless, the feminized Fire OG seeds will still thrive in soil.
How tall does Fire OG Feminized grow?
Fire OG Feminized cannabis seeds grow to a medium height of 30-78 inches.
Where is the best place to Fire OG Feminized in the USA?
Numerous dispensaries across the country promise quality when it comes to cannabis seeds but very few deliver. To guarantee yourself the finest quality of feminized Fire OG kush seeds, reach out to Premium Cultivars today.
Are there any other names for Fire OG Feminized?
Fire OG feminized is also commonly referred to as Fire OG Kush.