Myrcene, Pinene, Terpinolene
|Strain Type|| |
> 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
3 – 6
|Flowering Time|| |
8 – 9 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
Feminized Agent Orange Seeds origin
Agent Orange was crossed between hybrid Orange Velvet and Sativa Jack the Ripper. Furthermore, Agent Orange is believed to have been created by the famous cannabis guru, ‘Subcool.’ This renowned founder led a team of individuals to develop this world-class cannabis variety.
Geminating Agent Orange Feminized seeds
The environment is known to trigger germination. You should ensure that the environment you pick for the germination process is suitable and optimal. I do not know about you, but the germination procedure of Agent Orange is an enjoyable and hands-on experience. The paper towel method is a technique in which Agent Orange seeds are germinated in a controlled atmosphere and proven effective. Growers tend to use this method because it is easy to carry out. Before carrying out this technique, you should gather the required necessities; water, paper towels, plate, and tweezers. Below are steps to adhere to for a successful Agent Orange seeds germination.
- Dip the paper towel in water and place it on the plate. Then, take Agent Orange seeds and put them on the towel. Each one of the seeds should be apart 3cm away.
- Top the seeds with the remaining towel and make sure there is enough water. When the seeds are too damp, there will not be any oxygen between the two paper towels preventing germination.
- Retain the seeds away from direct sunlight and in the dark, warm place.
- Check on the seeds for the next 20-120 hours. You can inspect them daily, checking if they have germinated.
- Inspect most of the seeds. If the towels start to dry out, use a spraying bottle to add more water.
- Finally, take the seeds out and plant them in the desirable medium once they have developed tiny roots.
Growing of Agent Orange Feminized seeds
Growing these Feminized Agent Orange seeds are moderately challenging. Commonly, experienced growers tend to purchase this variety compared to others because of awareness of increasing it. This Feminized seeds are relatively high maintenance thus require careful extra attention. These seeds grow tall and have huge leaves on the whole plant. After a few weeks, you should defoliate the leaves regularly to optimize air circulation. Growers usually pick indoor or outdoor environments with adequate sunlight. The reward of having a sunlight climate is high yield and dense, aromatic buds.
The flowering period of Agent Orange is usually short, approximately 7-9 weeks. Also, the harvesting time is generally around mid-October when there is a warm sunny climate. These Feminized seeds do well in a warm Mediterranean climate. Premium Cultivars recommends growers use various growing methods to maximize yields. The methods are as follows; super cropping, topping and screen of green(SCROG).
Feminized Agent Orange FAQs
How long does Agent Orange take to flower?
This Feminized cannabis takes 7-9 weeks to flower.
Where can you purchase Agent Orange in the U.S.A?
Nowadays, you do not have to go physically to a cannabis shop to purchase the seeds. You can visit the website to worth and viable seeds from Premium Cultivars.